Join 106.7 Detroit's Wheels at the Crystal Palace FC and Sevilla FC Tailgate on Sunday, July 30th from 2pm until 6pm in Detroit on Columbia Street.
The District Detroit in partnership with 313 Presents welcomes Crystal Palace FC and Sevilla FC soccer fans to the ultimate pre-match fan experience on Sunday, July 30th. The tailgate will be held on Columbia Street, a pedestrian-only street from 2 pm to 6 pm and will have something for everyone.
Columbia Street will transform into a soccer destination for fans of all ages with a variety of activations and fan experiences.
• Listen to a live DJ mix each team’s favorite songs
• Meet Challenger, Crystal Palace’s American Eagle mascot
• Meet legacy Crystal Palace legend Mark Bright
• Take photos with Sevilla FC’s UEFA Europa League Trophy
• Experience food and drink themed specials
• Take photos with the Motor City Cup
• Win prizes ranging from tickets to team memorabilia
The tailgate on Columbia Street will be a fantastic experience for soccer fans of all ages and get everyone ready for a world-class pre-season match between English Premier League Club, Crystal Palace FC, and LALIGA’s Sevilla FC. 313 Presents will host the professional soccer match at Comerica Park on Sunday, July 30 at 7 p.m. Tickets are on sale now and available at 313Presents.com.
This match will mark the return of international football to Comerica Park for the first time in six years.