Join 106.7 Detroit's Wheels at The St. Patrick's Party & Leprechaun Crawl in Downtown Wyandotte on Thursday, March 17th from 12pm until 11pm! The Doc of Rock Doug Podell will be LIVE from 3pm until 7pm!
The St. Patrick's Party & Leprechaun Crawl is 3 DAYS of Shenanigans in Downtown Wyandotte!!!! Irish bands, Irish dancers, green beer, Guinness and good o'l Irish fun. Wrapping each night up with a party band. The St. Patrick's Party & Leprechaun Crawl starts at the massive heated tent (party headquarters) on the river-front in Downtown Wyandotte.
- Ironwood 2:30 pm - 4:30pm
- Doug Podell Broadcasting Live 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wake Fire 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Atomic Radio - 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Pick up a CRAWL PASS before the event and get the following:
- Access to the party headquarters and shuttles
- Glass Mug - more beer - bigger glass
- First Green Beer
- Show your pass at Face Flair's booth to receive free face painting or beard glitter during these hours: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
GLASS MUGS: are only guaranteed to the pre-sale tickets buyers. The mugs are bigger in size, which will get you more BEER at the party headquarters. Additional crawl passes may be available at the door. Any remaining mugs will be first come, first serve.
The event is located in the Parking Lot off Oak, east of Biddle in Downtown Wyandotte. (Behind Whiskeys on the Water)
Get tickets and more info here: www.StPatsParty.com