After 4 long months, the time has finally come!
ALT 106.7's Band Camp hosted by The Woody Show featuring Thirty Seconds to Mars, Walk the Moon, MisterWives, and Joywave is hitting DTE this Tuesday!
We have your last chance to win tickets with the The Woody Show tonight at Mesa Taco's and Tequilla in Royal Oak from 6pm until 8pm! We will be giving away a pair of tickets to Band Camp every 15 minutes!
Can't make it out to win your tickets? Pick them up HERE
Tickets starting at just $25.50! You will thank us later when you aren't stuck waiting in line to buy your tickets at the show.
Doors open at 5pm so make sure you get there early and stop by the ALT 106.7 booths for your chance to pick up a FREE ALT 106.7 Band Camp shirt (while supplies lasts), get your custom Band Camp 'Camp Photo' in one our photobooths sent directly to your phone, meet The Woody Show, Casey, and Anne Erickson, and maybe even meet some bands ::COUGH:: Walk the Moon at 5:45pm ::COUGH:: all at the ALT 106.7 tent at the show!
Plus check out a LIVE DJ mixing at the ALT 106.7 Tent before, during, and after the show.
Schedule (Subject to change)
Powered by: Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort and MetroPCS
What do you need to know before getting to the show:
- No selfie sticks and pro cameras, or cameras with detachable lenses, are permitted. When an artist requests a 'no camera' policy, it will be adhered to by venue staff.
- Admission to parking lot is pre-paid with $4 per ticket fee.
- The parking lot opens at 2:30 PM .
- The parking lot will open 2 hours prior to the show start for all matinees.
- Guests are allowed to tailgate/picnic before events.
- Designated specific drop-off/pick-up area for guests in Parents Park between Main East and West gates.
- Alcohol is not allowed in the parking lot due to local township ordinances.
The following items may not be brought into DTE Energy Music Theatre:
- No outside beverage of any kind
- No bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
- No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
- No toy or fake weapons
- No alcohol or illegal substances
- No animals (except service animals)
- No video and sound recording devices
- No large umbrella
- No bags or purses larger than 14 x 14 x 6"
- No fireworks or any types of explosives
- No skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
- No professional cameras (detachable lens)
- No poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
- No laser pointers
- No artificial noise makers
- No backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed)
- No chairs exceeding 12” from the ground to the bottom of the seat when unfolded. Please note, due to safety purposes there may be some events which chairs are not permitted
- No aerosol cans
- Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
- Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
- No Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from Olympia Entertainment/313 Presents. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System
- Additional items may be added on an event by event basis and dictated by tour personnel
All events at DTE Energy Music Theatre are “Rain or Shine” events. Only in extreme inclement weather are shows cancelled or postponed.